Terms and Conditions
Hyper-Local Campaign on Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards
- The cardholder has to present a valid Axis Bank Credit/Debit card to the outlet and state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill.
- The benefits as mentioned herein above cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers, unless otherwise stated by the respective merchant.
- The offer available will be as per the details mentioned against the respective merchants on the platform.
- The benefits mentioned above are subject to change/withdrawal without prior notice.
- Offers shall be valid only against the appropriate Credit/Debit Card type.
- This offer has no monetary value, is not transferable, is not for sale or re-sale nor redeemable for cash.
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- The discount is valid on only the net amount (excluding taxes or any other charges).
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder.
- In case of any escalation, a copy of the bill is mandatory and without which a resolution is not going to be possible.
- The offers are ongoing till the specified validity date.
- Individual Merchant Terms & Conditions apply.
- The minimum billing amount will be effective exclusive of taxes.
- Rights of admission are reserved by the merchant.
- Offer will be applicable only at the specific merchant outlet as mentioned on the portal.
- All Retail Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards.
- Not valid on Corporate Cards.
Axis Bank Standard Terms and Conditions
- The decision of The Merchant & Axis Bank will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the promotion period. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of invoice for the case to be taken for further investigation.
- The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- In case there is more than one offer available simultaneously, no two offers can be combined by the participant. It shall be entirely at discretion of Axis Bank to consider any exceptions to the above.
- Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The Merchant and Axis Bank reserve the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The Merchant & Axis Bank reserves the right to modify / alter the offer or all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Axis Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- Axis Bank only offers discount on purchase of goods and services of The Merchant by using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Card and Axis Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by The Merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and/or services must be resolved by the Cardholder with The Merchant directly without any reference to Axis Bank. Additional discount offered by the Bank is solely for promoting usage of Axis Bank Debit and Credit card.
- Images provided in promotions are only for pictorial representation and Axis Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of The Merchant or any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- The offer by Axis Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- Bank may use the services of agents for sales / marketing of the products. Copy Rights of Axis Bank Limited. All rights are reserved.
- Axis Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- Axis Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and /or services under the offer.
- The Merchant & Axis Bank retain the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Promotion Period. The decision of The Merchant & Axis Bank with respect to the Offer shall be final and binding on the customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- The Merchant & Axis Bank reserve the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card / Debit Card issued by Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the discount under the offer.
- The offer is not available wherever prohibited and products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities. Axis Bank has been authorised to use these logos/trademarks for offer promotion purposes.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- Merchant Terms & Conditions applicable.